It is very important to know about the Google AdSense content policy. If you are a blogger and have put your first step in Bogging. Or, if you do digital marketing and fresher in digital marketing, then knowing Google’s Content Policy is very important. Lightweight Google’s content policy has been released by Google, but many times it does not understand certain things of the people and some content is incomplete in the policy details. The complete information will be provided in this article and they will also be told that you should take care of what points while writing the article.
The new blogger has this problem that I have not yet approved from my blog on AdSense. Do not compare your content to your content, but you do so by Google’s policy. Wherever it comes to rules, it is very important to pass the policy.
Pages with Google ads may not include: –
- The content you are writing should not be advertised in any way. You cannot use the catalyst sentences.
- The content you write should not contain pornography, adult or mature content. All of them are strictly forbidden.
- You cannot give wrong information to the people, the content written by you should be peaceful with the information and not your content will be a shocking content.
- The content you have proposed does not endorse any content that threatens or advocates for harm. If your content has been found in any way, then you are opposing the policy.
- You do not write any content that harasses, intimidates or bullies an individual or group of individuals. Otherwise, you are out of the limits of the policy.
- You cannot write any content that may incite hatred against promotions, promotes or disparages a personal or group on your race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or another characteristic that is associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization. If you do this, then you are not with Google’s Content Policy.
- People write such content to increase the value of their content, but people who read more but the thing to consider is that your sonnets should not be excessive proficiency. Otherwise, the limit of content will be deemed to be outside the policy.
- It is said that the thief does not have a thief, but he who is thinking of stealing is also a thief. Therefore, your content should not be Hacking / cracking content. Even if you are not stealing but you are learning how to steal, then it is wrong.
- If you are not stolen but are selling stolen goods, then you are still wrong your content should not be a software or other content that violates the Unwanted Software policy.
- You say I am right and the other is wrong then you should listen to your good people and be aware of your evil, so your content is not malware or adware.
- It is said that if you are not giving life to anyone, you do not even have the right to snatch life, so you should not have the content illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia.
- Your content should not be content that promotes, sells, or advertises products from endangered or threatened.
- It is written on every liquor that drinking alcohol is harmful to the body. When they can write such, how can you write content in their favor? Your content should not be online cellular alcoholic beverages.
- The content you write should not be of any type of sales or tobacco-related products, Sales of prescription drugs, Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns).
- Content written by you, Instructions on the enhancement or self-assembly of weapons (eg, 3D printing of weapons, conversion kits, 80% finished parts), sales or distribution of coursework or student essays, content related to programs which compensate users for clicking advertisements or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails, other content that is illegal, illegal promotions promoting or other of legal rights on the infringes.
If you have more information about the content, be sure to tell us by commenting.